Email notifications are awesome! But do you want to know what’s even MORE awesome? Having the option to pick and choose what email notifications you receive. Hip hip hooray, the power of choice !
First off, we want to reiterate something that we can’t say enough. WE LOVE OUR USERS! You guys are amazing, and we want to make sure that you never miss an opportunity to make an amazing connection.
Therefore by default, you’ll be notified by email when:
- someone likes you
- someone visits your profile
- you have a new match
- you get a new message
Pretty cool right? With these settings, you’ll always be in the know when that one really really cute match shows interest.
But maybe, just maybe, you’re the type of person who wants to consolidate the amount of mail you receive. In this case, we can also send you update emails daily, weekly, or not at all. Remember, it’s your choice.
Notifications are really simple to update. Below you can find instructions for how to edit your notification preferences by platform.
For our website users:
- In the top right corner you will find a link to your profile with a little arrow next to it. Press the arrow, and click on settings.
- Scroll down the settings page, and find the section marked Notifications.
- Click yes or no on the various notification settings to customise the emails you receive.
iOS app users:
- Locate the settings button on the top of your About Me page.
- On the setting page, click on the tab marked Notifications.
Android app users:
- Click on the drop-down button located in the upper lefthand corner.
- Scroll down and click on the tab marked Settings.
- Under the Settings tab, click on Notifications
If you have any questions at all, please let our team know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being amazing!